Sunday, May 25, 2014

Random Stuff

I wish I could dance you every night!
I am a person that thinks no one will ever understand what I feel for what I had but one person proved me wrong. She was telling our friend everything about her childhood experience but I know not everything but at least the most of it. I was there when she shared some of her life experience and I just sat there, listening to her story about everything. She was crying inside and its obvious in her eyes, I can see those because I can feel those suffering and agony and loneliness where no one is there to help you. You know why? Because I've been in her shoes, not all but most of it for sure. I grew up in a very disoriented family which my father happens to be a maniac, asshole, drunk person and gambler. My biological mother is so irresponsible and selfish because she works for something else she think is her unfinished business. She told me about her experience and I adore her strength and passion to help her mother one of these days. She is not just smart, pretty, lovely, charming, friendly, easy to be with, exciting but most of all, she was strong when everything in her family went to chaos.

During that night we decided to go for karaoke where I agreed too because I want her to enjoy the night because it might be our last night together, that's why I am making the best I could while I still can. She enjoyed the night, she laughed, she jumped, enjoyed the music, enjoyed her music, enjoyed her song and sang out loud. I watched her very close and I didn't even noticed the sadness inside her, she has this thing that makes her company happy and jolly. The best part of the night for me was when I asked her to dance and she agreed where I hoped from the bottom of my heart that she enjoyed my company.

No comments: