Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Guy From A Distance

It's Her.
Have you ever been so in love? For me, It happened but not quite everyday until I met her. Let me tell you about what I actually mean by in love. When you love a person, you are happy when you see her around and you are always looking at the door every 5 minutes checking if she comes in already. When you love a person you always make sure things are easy for her. When you love a person its enough to watch her laugh out loud from afar. When you love a person conversations are exciting. When you love a person you start an argument with her and let her win in the end cause all that matters is not fixing things like all men should do but being there with her and never say a thing is just enough for her to feel great about their self even if you know she could have done things the different way and solve the problem. I don't know actually if that is love or an effect of what love is but what I do know is that I was happy spending the night with her yesterday and I wish we can spend more time together.

No comments: